StoreSpace - General Manager - Fulfilment (8-10 yrs)
StoreSpace provides Storage & Warehousing as a Service. We aim to revolutionize and disrupt storage and warehouse industry similar to what Amazon has done with cloud storage. We are India's leading company who provides Flexible and Shared Warehousing to businesses. We are evolving the way businesses store goods, in other words we are - Dropbox for Goods Storage- . The company is structured to serve businesses by providing them robust, smart and consumer centric solutions to store goods hassle free and in the most reliable and economical way possible.
Why Us :
At StoreSpace everyone has a stake in the company in terms of individuality and freedom to implement their ideas. We innovate and learn every day and believe in developing a talent pool with multi-faceted competencies by unlocking one's potential beyond his/her imagination. Teamwork in all its forms is the core characteristic of our work and management culture.
We only want people who are passionate about their work and are willing to adapt with the dynamics of the learning experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. The Fulfillment head shall lead the business function and drive revenue generation for the company with health margins. The Sales and Supply team shall be reporting to him.
2. Shall be responsible for achieving revenue growth targets of the company as decided by the management
3. Shall be responsible for maintaining Gross margins as per the target given for both the Warehouse Leasing/Brokerage and Warehouse Operations service offering
4. Take responsibility for all phases of the complete sales cycle including pre-sales presentations, client persuasion, conducting negotiations, contracting terms, and client service requirements
5. Identify new opportunities in industry verticals and drive expansion into them
6. Translate business objectives into specific goals for the given customer and industry segments
7. Measure performance, provide feedback and hold Sales and Supply managers accountable for their performance
8. Build a strong sales pipeline - responsible for forecasting and detailed pipeline management for the geography and customer segments
9. Develop long-term relationships with customers as well as develop account plans for new relationships; set up strong customer lifecycle management processes
10. Formulate strategies and build partnerships with different channel partners to ensure a strong warehouse supply base and faster closure
11. Collaborate with pre-sales and post-sales teams in India for taking over of leads and handing over of accounts
12. Have complete ownership of the P&L and also ensure collection as per the agreed terms from the client
13. Develop a data driven approach to plan the sales and business development activities and ensure that they are in line with the annual company targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.