Store Manager - Retail Brand (7-15 yrs)
Store Manager - Multiple Location (Leading Global Brand)
Base Station: Gurgaon/Lucknow/Kolkata/Mumbai
Please Specify your location preference in Subject.
Looking for the next exciting step in your career- Looking to join a Tier 1 blue-chip- If the answer to both of these questions is "Yes", this could be a great opportunity for you.
About Human Capital Solutions is a leading executive search firm based out of New Delhi providing recruitment assistance to a broad spectrum of industries.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Demonstrates a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
- Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of client's.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Develop a positive image of the store in the vicinity. Plan for festivals & season. Identify & discuss opportunities for better space management
- Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with partners in the district by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Creates a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
- Ensures team members adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Partner with logistics, product teams and supervisor to ensure appropriate assortment for the store
- Ensure presentation of all displays, fixtures and all visual areas are reflective of current visual direction
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where partners are valued and respected.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 7 years of retail management experience with a focus on leading a multicultural team
- Progressively responsible retail experience
- Demonstrated experience at building community relationships-
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Please Specify your location preference in Subject.
This job description is intended to provide a general guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post and aims to set this in the context of the framework within, which the post holder is expected to operate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.