Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1066 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Store Manager - Retail (5-10 yrs)
- Gathering trends from historical data in the showroom around sales as well as market research and providing relevant inputs to assist in the planning process.
- Adhere to the budget guidelines for the showroom
- Implement short-term operating plans and adhere to budgets provided
- Ensure control over operating expenses in the showroom
- Achieve the showroom sales and operating expenses targets while maintaining focus on the quality of customer service in showrooms
- Coordinate with merchandising team to ensure the supply of merchandise to the showroom as per the demand.
- Deliver showroom sales and operating expenses targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Ensure a high level of customer service and customer delight
- Ensure the creation of the right shopping ambiance in the showrooms.
- Adhere to reverse logistics (for old gold) guidelines as per the defined SOPs
- Support in the execution of any activities aimed at increasing sales
- Provide inputs for the merchandise requirements at the showroom based on showroom-specific sales patterns and consumer preferences and provide proactive feedback on aspects of inventory levels, pricing, promotions, shelf space utilization
- Responsible for conducting daily security checks in the showroom
- Forecasting of demand basis sales each day and transferring the knowledge around the fast-moving designs and latest trends
- Implement the loss prevention activities in the showroom as per the guidelines
- Implement processes to minimize losses due to shoplifting or pilferage.
- Generate all the required reports (Daily sales and collections, monthly and quarterly MIS, market intelligence report, etc.)
- Support business process re-engineering team in conducting audits in the showroom and take corrective actions for the processes which come out as improvement areas in audit results
- Provide inputs for support and execution of facility management activities
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager in executing all the marketing related activities
- Execute the advertisement and promotions plans in the showroom
- Support the marketing team in executing visual merchandising activities in the showroom
- Ensure adherence to the showroom standard operating procedures to drive efficiency and utilize communication channels to provide upward feedback from time to time]
- Follow all showroom operations SOPs and work towards continuous improvement of the same
- Conduct self-audits in the showroom on a regular basis
- Oversee all point of sales activities in the showroom which includes - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sales and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling old gold and after-sales service, gathering consumer data for feedback
- Oversee the inventory management process in the showroom.
- Oversee that the showroom staff is presentable and well groomed
- Guide the staff to increase sales as well as profitability
- Monitoring the overall training and development needs of staff in the showroom
- Impart training regarding product knowledge, promotion offers, and schemes, etc.
- Support the Regional Retail Operations Manager in identifying processes and training on aspects that will facilitate maximizing the conversion ratio in the showrooms
- Nominate staff at regular intervals for the relevant training programs
- Foster a culture of ownership, innovation, customer focus, entrepreneurship, and team work for all the employees in the showroom
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall showroom KRA's, conduct performance appraisal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.