Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:2590 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Store Account Manager - B2B Segment - Retail/FMCG/eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Store Account Manager - Retail/FMCG/eCommerce
- Manage the accounts assigned and Be accountable for the growth of the accounts assigned
- Review and analyze the account (Client) output metrics to make decisions regarding pricing, selection, and convenience and drives Client to improve store sales
- Manage the promotion set up,launch and educate the store owners on tools, processes and resources
- Regularly audit the consulting teams performance including store manager and store boys, performs deep dive analysis on problems to understand root causes and makes decisions based on data
- Act as an escalation point to respond to customer needs by representing the company and Ensure continuous client satisfaction related to quality control checks and compliance requirements.
- Educate the store owners on tools, processes and resources and ensure continuous client satisfaction related to quality control checks and compliance requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve retail tools and systems and simplify or automate tasks to drive improved business performance
- Manage products from launch to end of life with the goal of automating any manual tasks May work with tech team to drive process change and help the store owner motivate and manage the instore teams
- Coordinate with the store owners and manage BTL activities and help the store owner train and maintain headcount in the stores
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintained operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for people at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in running a floor or a retail store or experience in handling b2b clients.
- Strong grasp over English, Kannada and Hindi languages
- Demonstrated intense customer focus
- Ability to understand customer requirements, Market Knowledge,Budget expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships and respond accordingly
- Strong leader, team player, acts like an owner, and focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, and strong work ethic.
- Drive to learn, succeed and grow
- Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.