AVP HR at STCH Integrated Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:3156 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
STCH - Chief Financial Officer (15-20 yrs)
STCH is a full-service Integrated Marketing Solutions partner with event expertise across India and the world. We- re driven by a team of experienced professionals who have a combined experience of 270+ years in the industry. We see a future where a plethora experiential marketing options are available. By keenly understanding our client needs we provide them impactful solutions. Solutions that fulfill business objectives, audience needs and that prove excellent value propositions.
STCH is a highly client centric, creative and efficient team that enables a truly phygital event or activation with a projected turnover of over Rs 200 cr and a team size of over 150 people.
To achieve a genuinely phygital event experience, it's critical that there is technology that facilitates the introduction of the immediacy or immersion, and the interaction that the digital realm lacks by nature gets introduced. These three conditions applied to phygital make the participant/invitee feel more connected to the brand, generate trust, reinforcement empathy, and improve the participant experience.
STCH not only offers you a phygital experience but also, has the following associations as mentioned below:
1. Unbound Meetings & Incentive - For all your Meetings, Conferences and Logistics requirements
2. Space Monkey Projects - For all your requirements for Content and AV
Chief Financial Officer
15-18 yrs (with 5 yrs being in a leadership role)
BSC/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
MSC/MBA is a must
Roles & Responsibility
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting & budgets & overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting across various legal entities and multiple vertical businesses.
- Advising on long-term business & financial planning.
- Provide leadership, direction & management of the finance & accounting team
- Ensure compliance with the law & company's policies
- Driving the company's financial planning
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities & investments
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash & liquidity risk
- Performing effective risk management & plan the organization's financial strategy
- Should be well versed with all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment & banking operations
- Managing Cash flow, current and long term
- Taxation and Statutory Compliances
- Proven experience as CFO
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law & risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis & forecasting methods
- Ability to strategize & solve problems
- Should possess strong leadership & organizational skills