HR at SarvGunAushadi Pvt. Ltd
Views:571 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
StayHappi Pharmacy - Zonal Manager - Activation Sales (12-17 yrs)
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities in Brief :
- Ensure that the Development Partners / Retail Partners are appointed in the assigned Zone as per the agreed plan and given framework.
- Partner with Development Partners / Retail Partners to ensure that the business objectives are met, and they follow the Marketing, Regulatory, Legal and other financial obligations and guidelines as laid down by the Company.
- Monitor progress of Development Partners / Retail Partners on a regular basis. Determine deviations from plans, report to Marketing & Sales Head of any deviations and suggest corrective measures.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the resources and profitability target of the assigned regions is met.
- Guide and Supervise the implementation of Customer engagement initiatives / Marketing Sales and Activation Strategies or any other activities and ensure it is done in accordance with marketing guidelines, business plan and compliance policies and in case of any deviation, report to the concerned heads and ensure there is proper ROI
- Review the options for new business opportunities with Private / Govt Agencies or any other within the framework of business policies and ensure Teams work towards the same.
- Guide teams to implement Brand awareness programs / promotional campaigns as advised from Marketing from time to time and share feedback/inputs to enhance the effectiveness.
- Ensure regular visits to potential stakeholders as per agreed plan and as well, ensure regular visit to existing or new Development Partners / Retails Partners as per the plan.
- Ensure proper system of reporting, audit and compliance is followed by Team and in case of any deviation, ensure disciplinary action is taken.
- Set up a good Sales Team by hiring the right personnel on the job, provide regular training, guidance and support so that they clearly understand the expectations from their role and deliver results accordingly, build a culture of performance and team work that would motivate team for higher growth and productivity.
- Ensure that all statutory, regulations / legal obligations as covered in the role scope thoroughly comply.
Education / Skills / Experience Requirements:
- 12 + years of experience in Pharma Sales / Activation or Pharma Retail/OTC with having worked in at least 3 regions of the Zone -Tamil Nadu/Andhra Pradesh/Karnataka.
- Should have knowledge of field sales and retail pharma business; good network / connect with Distributors / Stockiest / Chemists and other Pharma Market is highly desirable
- Should have experience of handling large Teams;
- Key Skills - Business Understanding, Strategic Management, Leadership, Team Management, Analytical, Decision Making, Communication
Critical Attributes :
Result-oriented, self-driven/motivated, committed to success with an important level of Integrity. Forward-looking & objective in approach. Should be able to multi-task with good execution efficiency. The empathetic person with good interpersonal skills. Should be able to relate events to outcomes.