Cunsultant at Promaynov advisory service pvt. ltd.
Views:85 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Statutory Auditor - CA (2-7 yrs)
Company : PWC
Profile : Statutory Audit
(Looking for qualified CA only.)
Your key responsibilities:
Networking- Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients' senior management
Good Commercial Acumen- Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client's operations
Client Management- Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
Business Development- Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
Risk management - Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
Leadership & Team work- Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team's goals and contribution
Counselling and people development- Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
Exhibit professional demeanor- Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct
Skills and attributes for success:
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards
- Strong exposure in auditing manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical industries etc. Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
- To qualify for the role you must have
Qualified Chartered Accountant
Ideally you'll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.