HR at Live Connections
Views:268 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Statutory Auditor - Big4 - CA/CPA (2-12 yrs)
Opportunity for Auditing with leading Big 4 Firm with Hyderabad
External Audit :
Candidate should have experience in external audit or statutory audit
USI External Audit | Senior
- Are you a detail-oriented and inquisitive individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? As an Audit Senior, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on the client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. At, you'll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Work you'll do :
- As an Audit Senior, you will play a critical role in execution of audits and will collaborate with a diverse group of talented audit professionals. This would require you to be involved in all stages of audit (planning, execution and reporting).
You'll use our cutting-edge audit tools and technology to:
- Plan, execute and monitor audit engagements
- Ensure you and the team perform audit procedures as planned
- Perform various test of controls
- Assist in identifying audit and accounting issues and resolving them
- Coach, guide and develop staff on the engagements
- Develop a good understanding of the sources of accounting and auditing literature
- Identify best practices on engagements and efficiently implement those
The Team :
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
How you'll grow:
- At we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities- including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way.
- So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning.
DU : The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development.
Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at
is led by a purpose : to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about impact on the world.
- 2+ years of auditing or equivalent experience
- Charted Accountant/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills demonstrating sound judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience with working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
Preferred: Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting organization
Work Timing : 9:00AM - 6:00 PM
Work Location - Hyderabad
Job - Auditing
Primary Location - IN-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad
Organization - External Audit