Statutory Audit Role - Contractual - CA (2-4 yrs)
BNC is hiring for one of its clients in Saudi Arabia for statutory audit role on contractual basis for 4 months
Job location: India for initial one month
Job location: Saudi Arabia for rest of the contract period
1. Execution of statutory audit assignments independently.
2. Reporting under IFRS and other GAAPs as may be required
3. Presenting audit reports highlighting key audit recommendations to management
4. Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account.
5. Preparation of financial statements and schedules
6. Understand the process of the audit area assigned, execute the schedules in timely appropriate manner and close the audit of the same with statutory auditors
7. Support accounting data requirement for direct tax assessments
8. Identifying accounting & auditing issues
9. Identifying improvements
10. Deal with any other ad hoc statutory requirements/compliance that may arise from business from time to time
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. CA with 2-4 years of experience in statutory audit
2. Okay with contractual role
Salary : As per industry standards
Kindly note that accommodation will be provided to the selected candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.