Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:5251 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Statutory Audit Role - Big4 Shared Services - CA (0-5 yrs)
As a senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global delivery services team serving that client. The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills. Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
Technical Competencies / Skills required:
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA's an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
- 0-2 years of post-qualification experience from midsized to Big 4 audit background, potentially in BPO finance environment.
Competencies / Skills:
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
- Chartered Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.