Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:222 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Statutory Audit Role (2-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Audit Executives are required to carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems and controls, which includes :
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Skills must have : CARO ,Indian Accounting Standards, IFRS, IGAAP.
Qualification- Qualified CA