HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:13316 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Statistician - Marketing Analytics - SAS/SQL - BFS (2-7 yrs)
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data specifications, transfers, structures, and rules
- Access and extract credit and retail data from a variety of sources of all sizes (including client marketing databases) via SAS, SQL, etc.
- Master and perform all steps required to create analysis-ready data sets; including data integration/merging, variable preparation, and quality control (QA/QC)
- Develop and execute SAS/SQL programs with minimal direction and supervision
- Provide problem solving and data analysis, derived from programming experience
- Demonstrate proficiency with desktop and UNIX toolsets (SAS, SQL, and MS Office) to create pivot tables and/or report content such as tables, reports, graphs, etc.
- Document and articulate steps taken in an analysis to project managers
- Answer questions about data sets and analyses
- Follow all policies and procedures for programming, and project documentation
- Participate in the design, planning & execution of projects
- Effectively manage time and resources in order to deliver on time/correctly on a limited number (1-4) of concurrent projects
- Proactively communicate with supervisor regarding workload and the status of assignments
- Prepare basic report content (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in support of deliverables.
- Bachelor degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering)
- 2+ years working experience in Marketing Analytics field
- Demonstrated proficiency in SAS and SQL programming; minimum 4 years of experience
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
- Working knowledge of MS Office; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.