HR at StateStreet
Views:3749 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
State Street - Quantitative Developer - Global Equity Beta Solutions (3-8 yrs)
Position Specification :
Company : State Street Global Advisors
Opportunity : Quantitative developer, Global Equity Beta Solutions
Location : Bangalore
State Street Global Advisors is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.8 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
- Build an appropriate new code base for implementing the growing domain of ESG & Smart Beta strategies. The platform should be able to handle strategies constantly expanding in sophistication & breadth.
- Create end to end infrastructure for data gathering, data cleaning, signal generation & portfolio implementation for the strategies.
- Participate in series of associated projects focused on application of Machine Learning techniques in Smart Beta strategies.
- Over the time, role may expand to cover ESG and Factor research.
- Master's/Doctoral Degree in finance, econometrics, science/engineering or another highly quantitative subject
- Strong quantitative background, ideally in econometrics or stochastic calculus
- Minimum of 3 years of quantitative development in the financial industry using R
- Experience in data structuring and processing, and in Data Quality analysis; familiarity with Factset, Bloomberg and other similar providers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.