HR at StateStreet
Views:26093 Applications:3020 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
State Street - Portfolio Analyst - Global Investment Management Team (1-3 yrs)
Job Title - Portfolio Analyst
Division - Global Investment Management Team
Location - Bengaluru
Job Summary :
- Portfolio Analyst is responsible for messaging and representing select investment strategies in priority market segments across the globe. SSGA investment capabilities supported by the team include active and indexed fixed income, active quantitative equity, active fundamental equity, indexed equity, and investment solutions.
- Analyst provides standardized and custom information about investment strategies to both internal (sales, client service, etc.) and external groups. These communications typically take the form of client presentation materials and analysis of portfolio characteristics and performance. Portfolio Analysts also play an important role in supporting senior members of SSGA's Portfolio Strategy and Portfolio Management teams.
Core Competencies -
- Work closely with Portfolio Strategists and Portfolio Managers to understand SSGA's key investment strategies and the competitive positioning of those strategies
- Assist in developing and maintaining content and managing of designated strategies and ensure consistency of presentation standards in all internal and external communications
- Support the preparation of client-specific reporting and other deliverables including responses to ad hoc queries
- Assist in the population and review of RFI/RFP investment responses
- Deliver management reporting and other internal analysis
- Assist in creating efficient processes and documenting those processes
Education & Experience -
- Post Graduate, preferably an MBA in Finance from a reputed institute.
- FRM/CFA/Financial industry related certification is a plus
- 1-3 years of investment management industry experience
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to execute independently and also maintain strong team orientation
- Familiarity with financial software (eg FactSet, Bloomberg, Morningstar/Ibbotson), along with developed quantitative skills
Skills/ Knowledge -
- Good understanding in financial assets (Equity, fixed income and derivatives)
- Understanding of mutual funds (AMC) and other financial products
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel (Basic VBA)
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.