HR at StateStreet
Views:3144 Applications:549 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
State Street - Junior Quantitative Analyst - ESG Research - Global Equity Beta Solutions Research Team (0-2 yrs)
State Street - Junior Quantitative Analyst - ESG Research
- SSGA is seeking a junior quantitative analyst for its Global Equity Beta Solutions research team. This team is responsible for thought leading research in Equity Indexing and ESG research
- The analyst will be part of the team responsible for analyzing ESG data, developing proprietary solutions, building custom solutions, and writing papers for publication.
- A Bachelors degree in engineering & sciences is required; CFA is a plus
- Strong quantitative skills. Python is highly recommended.
- Proficient coder and interest in data science
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Familiarity with front office tools such as FactSet, Bloomberg, risk platforms (e.g., Axioma, Barra, etc.) is a plus
- Good communications skills and strong process, organizational, time and project management skills are necessary
- A desire to develop creative and innovative solutions is highly recommended