HR at StateStreet
Views:659 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
State Street - Investment Product Research Analyst/Tableau Reporting & Data Analytics Specialist (3-5 yrs)
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, with a heritage dating back over two centuries. With over $3.5 trillion in assets under management, SSGA offers one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. The firm's investment culture is built on experience and skill that each of its more than 550 investment professionals and over 2,500 employees around the world bring to every client relationship. SSGA commands a truly global presence with 22 offices and 11 investment centers across 5 continents with its global headquarters located in Boston, MA. SSGA is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Description :
- As a member of Product Research Team, you will provide objective assessments of the commercial positioning of firm's product set globally. You will also support achieving our business goals by providing timely and accurate industry information, developing advanced analyses, and identifying threats and opportunities.
- In addition to collaborating with multiple business divisions within the firm on ad hoc requests, you will help prepare Tableau Dashboards detailing the investment performance and marketability of SSGA's products versus our peers. You will also provide insights into key performance and risk drivers across multiple asset classes.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for :
- Working with the Global Product and other Investment teams in understanding and monitoring all SSGA investment strategies through quantitative and qualitative tools including Tableau Business Intelligence Tool
- Analyzing performance, asset flows, and risk characteristics of our strategies versus peers. You will make informed observations about product positioning, strength, and weaknesses to broad audiences including senior management,
- Collaborating with other team members and representing our team in cross-functional projects,
- Continually advancing your knowledge in both data analytics and in investment management.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Desired skills: Strong analytical ability with experience or proven interest in investment products data analytics,
- Intellectually curious and comfortable in an ever-changing environment that is subject to shifting priorities and workloads
- Fluency with Tableau or similar visualization software is desirable
- Degree and/or professional designations in disciplines requiring quantitative prowess
- Minimum 3 years in investment management industry
- CFA or progress towards CFA,
- Experience with one of the following - FactSet, eVestment, Morningstar Direct - and ability to learn the other systems quickly