Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:267 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
State HR Business Partner - Banking/NBFC (4-10 yrs)
- Manpower planning as per business requirement across all 4 states (Bihar and Jharkhand)
- Talent Acquisition & induction program at all levels
- Successfully designed and Implementation of new strategy & policy in Organization.
- Handling disciplinary issues like absconding, Policy violation, BGV Negative.
- Preparing Employee Engagement calendar for all across the function Branches.
- Organize departmental meetings across the function for the resolutions of the HR issues.
- Handling Statutory compliance for all branches.
- Handling disciplinary issues like absconding, Policy violation, BGV Negative, Fraud Case & POSH.
- Ensure Full & Final Settlements are processed within the prescribed timeline.
- Conducting and participating in CSR activities of the Organization.
- Responsible for End-to-End HR function for the Region.
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for Employees Engagement, Attrition Control and ensuring Productivity.
- Ensuring HR/Statutory Compliance and handling employee's Grievances.
- Implementing employee benefits programs to motivate and increase employee satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.