Head - Perm Recruitments at Enlist
Views:12146 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
State Head - Sales - Retail (12-15 yrs)
Sales Director Job Duties:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Director Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
- Sales Head-SOUTH for one of India's leading Retail or Services current based out of Chennai.
Candidates from retail background
- Current position of (Sr.Manager, General Manager or DGM or State head is preferred)
Apply now or call 04465160017
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.