Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:713 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
State Head - P&L - Beverages/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
State Head M.P/ U.P
- Managing top line of the state and profit enhancement initiatives.
- System set up to assess the performance, and make all out efforts in motivating the team to achieve the targets.
- Support in identifying and suggesting the promotion and subsequent sales of new products/variants will also be a part of the role.
- Strategy and execution of developing new distributors / dealers.
- Business operations wrt the availability, quality, and timely delivery of product at the POS
- Statutory compliance / Internal audits
- Meeting customer demands on time and build the distribution infrastructure.
- Ensure robust supply chain systems.
- Set up sales systems & procedures.
Skills required :
- Competent in leading and directing the Business preferably with experience from
- Beverages/FMCG - Food business.
- Should possess deep understanding of primarily B2C & B2B sales and operations.
- Should possess a distinctive track record of managing and growing a business through product innovation, channel / distributor management.
- Should have a notifiable experience in managing a P&L with responsibilities for Sales & Operations and developing a strong distribution channel.
- Should have been exposed to best practices in distribution management, channel creation, inventory control measures, product innovation and quality enhancement projects.
- An out of the box thinker, a good team player, eye for detail, dynamic, self-motivated, positive work attitude, and ethics.
Experience : 10-12 Years of minimum 6+ years in Beverages / FMCG - Food