Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:756 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
State Head - HR Business Partner - BFS (4-10 yrs)
- Talent Acquisition - Ensuring Manpower Onboard as per the approved budget and hiring new positions/replacements within TAT.
- Implementing Performance Appraisal by ensuring adherence to policy and process within timelines.
- Executing all Employee Engagement Initiatives as per plan and within timelines.
- Adherence to governance (Confirmation, Transfers, Attendance, F&F and policies) as per quality procedure and process.
- Managing Business Relationship with all Business Verticals/ Departments /Group Companies.
- Adhering Statutory HR Compliance and Ontime closure of all Disciplinary matters in the State. State HR will be HR Regional Committee member for all Disciplinary matters.
- Conducting CSR Activities as per the CSR calendar with the targeted employee participation.
- Ensure the execution of all L&D initiates for the state.
- Ensuring timely reporting on HR Activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.