Chief Manager at SBES Pvt Ltd
Views:105 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
State Credit Manager - Used Car Loan (4-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities: -
- Someone with great interpersonal skills as they will supervise and guide the retail credit underwriting team to ensure the seamless processing of the retail loan applications maintaining the portfolio quality.
- Train the team to manage routine work effectively to ensure higher productivity.
- Involved with the Channel partners and Vendors to maintain a thriving relationship for smooth functioning of the unit in align with the Business.
- Underwriting the loan applications basis, the level of sanctioning authority as defined by the management and reviewing in detail with the team.
- Plan to ensure optimum utilization of the resources by deploying them to additional tasks/activities basis their individual capacities/calibre to meet the departmental goals.
- Planning and coordinating with the business and other units to enhance the processes and system.
- Strive for constant innovation and technological advancement in handling the retail credit processing.
- Ensuring that all key MISs are shared regularly with the stakeholders and management -to keep them updated about the product performance on all key points and inventing new MIS through brainstorming sessions for bringing in more meaningful insight for everyone's consumption.
- Policy drafting & documentation, deviation cases, approval rate tracking.
- Develop, track and efficiently maintain key MIS monthly reporting of account & portfolio management
- Analyzing portfolio Pan India in order to minimize credit losses and decrease over all delinquency.
- Engage in analysis relating to bounce, delinquency, loss or viability of business volume on any new product launch
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.