HR Recuiter at SBES Pvt.Ltd.
Views:186 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
State Collection Manager - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Please find the details below:
State Collection Manager
Product- Two Wheeler
CTC- 18 LPA upto
Education- Any Graduate
Experience- 4+ Years
- To achieve collection targets assigned to the territory by meeting collection target for the states or region assigned.
- Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections. Ensuring meeting PI Targets within cost limit specified.
- Ensuring legal guidelines are compiled for entire collection structure in letter and sprits.
- Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
- Continuously monitoring collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
- Keeping the write off per cent within risk pricing.
- Handle customer issues escalations.
- Feedback on credit policy based on market conditions.
- Approve waivers on PI as per delegation matrix.
- Ensuring documented feedback and action taken on all cases in soft buckets.
- Ensuring adequate Feet on Street availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise.
- Manage and put support mechanism for legal / police issues.
- Ensuring audit queries are complied with, ensuring corrective and preventive action.
- Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for DMA / Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review of Area Managers and monthly review of Collection officers.
- Recruitment of collection officers / area managers.
- Constant evaluation of collection officers/area managers.
Desired Skill Set:
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge ofNBFC products and services
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Understanding of Collection and NBFC market dynamics.
- Team management experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.