StashFin - Growth Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
About the Company :
StashFin is a rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in the Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) space, such as Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage and more, with exposure across multiple functions including technology, customer experience and process re-engineering. The team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best-in-class services and great convenience to its customers.
The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record. Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
- Validate ideas through interviews, MVPs before pushing them for implementation.
- Be high on user empathy - you need to be the voice of the users.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize
- Work closely with various stakeholders and understand their needs.
- Work closely with UX, UI, Development and QA teams. Clearly communicate, and define the project and execution plan.
- Let the data speak. Closely examine all product related key metrics. Examine the success metrics of each and every feature implementation post launch.
- Work with content and community teams to form a strong go to market strategy for any feature implementation.
Skills Required :
- 2 - 6 years of agile product management experience in a B2C product
- Exposure to FinTech and / or loyalty programs
- Comfortable with wireframing using Balsamiq or any other tool
- Has worked with web and app analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- Has experience with SQL queries
- Has conducted A/B tests using Google Optimize or VWO
- Design thinking, user empathy and deep understanding of Indian users
- Good product intuition along with strong problem solving skills
- Good data and metrics orientation, along with strong analytical abilities
- Good technical understanding with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills