Deputy Manager at Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Views:964 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance - Deputy Manager/Manager - HR/Performance & Rewards - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (1-3 yrs)
- Provide HR analytics and consequently suggest improvements in HR Process
- Publish monthly Dashboards and Executive summary to Top Management containing relevant insights and updates
- Build strong understanding of the HR data and quickly translate large data set into simple, meaningful and brief insights
- Create monthly field scorecards capturing key HR metrics
- Partner with business heads for KPI formulation & ensure goal setting in line with organization goal (for both Sales & Non-Sales roles)
- Collect, collate and compile performance updates at a department level to identify the achievement against set objectives, key strength and developmental areas
- Participate in LI sector wide relevant surveys for compensation benchmarking
- Support in deployment of C&B programs such as annual increments & bonuses
- Deliver Project Management, Strategic Planning and implementation support for key HR Projects
Education and Experience- MBA or equivalent degree from a Tier 1 institute with specialisation in Human Resources. 1 to 2 years of relevant experience preferably in BFSI space.
Soft Skills - Communication, Ethical, Trustworthy, Teamwork & Collaboration
Technical Skills - Adept with Microsoft Excel, VBA & Macros, HRIS, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.