Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance - Assistant Vice President - SP Management Architecture (8-10 yrs)
Key Impact Areas :
- Establishing the personality of Specified Person in the distribution network of the partner Banks
- Increasing the SPs strength and enablement will lead to enhanced revenues
- Bank and SUD Life compliance with IRDAI regulations in reference of SPs.
Strategic Roadmap :
1. Responsible for formulating the corporate strategic roadmap for increasing life insurance agents (sales counsellors) in a way of Specified Person across the Bank branches for the sales and servicing of the insurance policies in the partner Banks.
2. National role in strengthening banc-assurance sales by enabling SPs in one of the largest distribution network of Bank branches associated with SUD Life.
3. Conceptualising SP Management Architecture and partner Banks through various strategic initiatives and creating enablers.
Execution Imperatives :
4. Driving the key objective of ensuring all distribution points - Bank Branches have month on month active SPs and thereby increasing the productivity per SP in the given distribution network of two large public sector Banks.
5. The engagement activity includes management buy-in, regular communications, Trainings for SPs, recognitions, key marketing materials, creating digital enablement, objection handing and interaction platforms for the SPs with the end objective to make them active and productive for Life insurance business.
6. Maintenance of SPs records and create a structured path for Bank employees as SPs journey with the company.
7. Manage a team in Corporate office under SP Management vertical for driving the key strategic imperatives.
8. Ensure insurance company and partner Bank compliance with regulatory guidelines pertains to SPs.
Preferred Work Experience:
Min 8-10 years of experience in driving distribution in Insurance companies or any large financial institutions in strategic role.