Head - Talent Acquisition at Star India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3761 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Star TV - Manager - Marketing - Sports Vertical (5-7 yrs)
- Proficiency of TAMIL language is a must [Read, Write & Speak]
- Understanding of the TAMILNADU speaking region and its demographics
- Someone who has built a category and constantly strengthened its position, especially in South region
- 5 to 7 years of marketing and brand management experience; driving ATL/BTL plans for a large brand which has created a considerable impact
- Experience in the media industry is an added advantage
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Driving viewership (awareness, intention to watch) for Star Sports Tamil through disruptive and innovative communication strategy and marketing plans. This involves :
- Developing actionable insights into the effective product, media and communication plans
- Leading diverse and multi-functional project teams to manage the end to end delivery of marketing plans for the different properties in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Developing breakthrough campaigns maximizing the brand awareness for Sports and Building the regional brand
- Working closely with Internal & External partners : Advertising agencies, media planners and media partners (Radio/Print/TV channels), research agencies, activation agencies, social and digital agencies, production houses/partners, Bollywood studios
- Developing 360-degree digital and communication plans through collaboration with key stakeholders : Ad-sales teams, sales, key advertisers and the internal corporate communications team
- Collaboration with Sports federations and Government bodies
- Planning and managing yearly multi-crore budgets in paid media and Star owned media for large impact properties.
- Playing a pivotal role in the regional leadership team by providing strategic inputs for growth and working closely with other functions to co-create plans for regional growth of the channel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.