HR Executive at Star Health Insurance
Views:234 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Star Health Insurance - Paid Marketing Manager - Google Ads (4-8 yrs)
Paid Marketing Manager - Google Ads
This role will strategize and execute performance marketing across digital channels primarily focused on Google Ads that includes Search, Display & Video. Key focus is to generate qualified leads and acquire customers to drive revenue for leading insurance company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting, Executing, Managing & optimizing paid campaigns on Google/, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, content networks (ex. Taboola/Outbrain/Colombia) YouTube & other self-served platform
- Drive hands on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Collaborate with BU, tech, product, operations and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals
- Coordinate with the graphic design team/agency to get creatives made for ads
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and Revenue/Cost
- Proficiency in tracking site traffic across various marketing channels using Google Analytics
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and pointout key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals
- Should have 4-8 years prior experience in digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, & Advanced, Excel)
- Experience handling and forecasting marketing budgets.