Vice President at Staqu Technologies Private Limited
Views:712 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Staqu Technologies - Manager - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
About the Company :
Staqu, a Gurgaon based AI startup, is crunching data and smoking GPUs to process data for recommendation, search, analytics. We are working to create a research ecosystem to develop advanced artificial intelligence powered technologies which can be used in solving impactful real-world problems. We are working to decouple big data in to its constituent elements like text, speech and images and then further perform selective amalgamation of these elements to generate advanced hybrid deep neural networks models. We are working closely with various government, private and academic institutions to take AI to the next level.
Designation: Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Develop a clear understanding of client's needs, concerns, objectives and plan appropriate approach/pitch.
- Marketing Coordination: Assist with trafficking of marketing projects such as follow-up with clients, lead generation, content development, website management, new business activities and more.
- Experienced and confident in writing propositions/bids, creating presentations and writing external reports.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent communication skills & content writing skills are required
- Excellent analytical, administrative social and communicative skills and be a team player.
- Prior experience in marketing activities desirable.