Senior HR Manager at Staqu Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:249 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Staqu - Manager - Marketing - B2B Segment (2-4 yrs)
Staqu, an AI startup, is working to create a research ecosystem to develop advanced artificial intelligence-powered technologies which can be used in solving impactful real-world problems. We are working to decouple big data into its constituent elements like text, speech, and images and then further perform a selective amalgamation of these elements to generate advanced hybrid deep neural networks models.
For more information check https://staqu.com/
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events, or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with the target audience.
2. Monitor corporate branding applications across the project's marketing materials to deliver quality corporate brand image consistently.
3. Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports.
4. Monitor market trends, analyze consumer markets activities to identify opportunities.
5. Prepare written content for email marketing campaigns. Support the digital marketing initiatives from the written content side. Coordinate with the branding and graphic design team to get the work done aligned with content.
6. Build and optimize the marketing funnel that generates leads, improves conversions, shortens engagement cycles, and maximizes wins
7. Collaborate with your partners & stakeholders such as Marketing and Sales.
The end goal of a marketing professional will be to generate leads through various channels for the sales team.
- Thorough understanding of both B2B marketing processes with prior experience in building globally integrated marketing campaigns, taking into consideration regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan.
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Prior experience with technologies including Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, and marketing automation solutions.
- Graduate of Journalism, Communications, or similar.
- Own Google Analytics and marketing reporting
- Consolidate and manage the marketing data ensuring data quality, compliance, and actionability
- Strong writing skills with a native or near-native level of English.
- Passion for writing and creativity.
- Have a strong commitment to our mission.