Senior HR Manager at Staqu Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1048 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Staqu - Business Development Manager - B2B Sales - SaaS (2-7 yrs)
Staqu Technologies Private Limited is an AI research firm having more than 5 years of experience in solving complex business processes. With a proprietary AI technology stack comprising of advanced image and video analysis tools, language and text-independent speaker identification engine, speech recognition, facial recognition and text processing APIs, Staqu provides plug n play solutions across the industry to solve critical business problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Develop a clear understanding of the clients needs, concerns, objectives and plan appropriate approach/pitch.
- Marketing Coordination: Assist with trafficking of marketing projects such as follow-up with clients, lead generation, content development, website management, new business activities and more.
- Social Media: Managing Staqus social media handles which includes: Content Writing, Managing Blogs.
- Experienced and confident in writing propositions/bids, E- Tenders creating presentations and writing external reports.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate with 2-7 years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and administrative skills.
- Prior experience in Software Sales, SaaS product, B2B Sales and marketing activities is a must.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & want to build new teams.
- Have top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic counsel