Senior HR Manager at Staqu Technologies
Views:721 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Staqu - Business Development Manager - B2B Sales - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (0-2 yrs)
About the Company :
Staqu, a Gurgaon based AI startup, is crunching data and smoking GPUs to process data for recommendation, search, analytics. We are working to create a research ecosystem to develop advanced artificial intelligence-powered technologies which can be used in solving impactful real-world problems. We are working to decouple big data into its constituent elements like text, speech and images and then further perform a selective amalgamation of these elements to generate advanced hybrid deep neural networks models. We are working closely with various government, private and academic institutions to take AI to the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Develop a clear understanding of client's needs, concerns, objectives and plan appropriate approach/pitch.
- Marketing Coordination : Assist with trafficking of marketing projects such as follow-up with clients, lead generation, content development, website management, new business activities and more.
- Social Media : Managing Staqu's social media handles which includes: Content Writing, Managing Blogs.
- Experienced and confident in writing propositions/bids, E- Tenders creating presentations and writing external reports.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Post Graduate from Tier-1 B school with 0-2 yrs of experience.
2. Excellent interpersonal, analytical and administrative skills.
3. Prior experience in marketing activities is added advantage.
4. Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & want to build new teams.
5. Have top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic counsel