Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:549 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Stanza Living - Senior Associate - Growth (10-16 yrs)
Senior Associate (Growth)
Stanza Living is a Series-D funded organization providing fully managed co-living and student housing spaces. We are India's fastest moving technology start-up in the co-living spaces.
Founded by alumni of IIM - Ahmedabad, Anindya Dutta and Sandeep Dalmia
https://www.stanzaliving.comWe are currentlxy present in 40+ cities and expanding to more geographies. We are at a team size of 2700+, with an inventory count of 75k + beds. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, top notch services such as hygienic, multi cuisine and healthy food, furnished rooms with beautiful interiors, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hitech security and much more. For more details, please visit our website: https://www.stanzaliving.com
Today, we are:
- Most capitalized player in the managed accommodation space, backed by global marquee investors - Alpha wave, Equity International, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners and Accel Partners
- Recognized as the Best Real Estate Tech company across the Globe in 2020 by leading analysis agency, Tracxn
- LinkedIn Top Startup to Work for - 2019
Our ongoing requirement is to keep looking for Young motivated Candidates who are interested in Business development or Field sales in the context of start-ups, retail expansion, real estate, banking, insurance, internet ecommerce, hotels & hospitality industries.
About The Role / Responsibilities:
The role of a Senior Associate would encompass the following:
- We need a local hustler who knows his city "in & out".
- He/ She will own to launch Stanza Living in his/ her city and further build the presence.
- Achieving Supply and Demand Metrics: Ensure that the monthly, quarterly, annual supply and demand sales targets of the cluster are achieved. -
- Lead Generation: Identify the right channels and sources to acquire properties through inbound & outbound leads.
- Figure the economic viability of the property, convince the property partner for the terms and conditions, and finally ensure the property deal is closed.
- Customer Acquisition and Conversion: Identify and source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails and meet customers daily through walk-ins.
- Convert all kinds of enquiries into customers on the phone and in person.
- Develop an understanding of the competition through in-depth analysis of potential major competitors and take better decisions with the points ascertained from the analysis.
- Create Stanza's brand in the designated cluster through offline marketing campaigns and lead generation.
KPIs For The Role:
- Meeting targets for growth in a monthly/quarterly/annual manner.
- Efficiency of lead funnel management, channel partners management.
- Business growth from large builders/developers and corporates.
- Occupancy of acquired properties.
- Process adherence and timely reporting.