Senior Manager HR at Stanza Living
Views:969 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Stanza Living - Program Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Seeking an entrepreneurial and hands-on Program Manager helping to support all aspects of the business with a key focus on accelerated growth and profitability.
- This person will serve as a critical interface between the central revenue team, field sales and cross-functional departments/stakeholders facilitating streamlined decision-making and more efficient business processes. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in a business management role.
Key Responsibilities :
- Proactively identify, prioritize and execute critical projects and strategic initiatives.
- Construct and automate dashboards for key performance metrics
- Manage complex, multi-faceted strategies and projects across business units.
- Partner with sales leaders to design go-to-market strategy, allocate resources, assign performance targets and more
- Perform ad hoc analysis, research and communication as needed
- Assessing business opportunities and strategies.
- Coordinate and execute organization-wide initiatives.
- Set, track and report on the sales team's performance metrics
- Continuously identify operational and structural gaps and help improve existing or develop new processes to maximize efficiency.
Skills required :
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and across various verticals and levels within the organization
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, and draw conclusions to devise solutions
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives