Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:447 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Stanza Living - Manager/City Lead - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Responsible for planning, budgeting and managing end to end marketing activities, BTL activations, marketing alliances, measurement and metrics to improve walk- ins, brand awareness, walk- ins and conversion at stores.
- Brand - Ensuring a strong brand positioning and recall, and driving visibility and footfalls to each property, while delivering on the brand messaging of quality, reliability and generics at lower price
- Annual marketing activity plan and budget, linked to overall business plan, with strong ROI focus
- Store Branding - Constantly updating and managing in- store and ambience branding to meet communication objectives and drive footfalls and conversions.
- Improving the visual standards of the store, as per the brand guidelines of the company
- Customer Journey - Clearly understand of the consumer journey purchase pattern and any other key insights and habits and document the insights in defined format along with the data team
- Campaigns - Running local-level campaigns to drive store or regional level targets
- New channels - Recommending sources for the growth of retail channels.
- Building advertising and promotional activities. Designing and producing creatives and circulars.
- Developing the market plan and performing market research, such as focus groups, customer feedback, competition benchmarking
- Increasing market share through customer loyalty programs.
- Working to deliver the highest possible incremental return of sales and profits from marketing spend Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Ability to identify new channels, partnerships, alliances through networking and influencers
- Proven ability to excel in a fast- paced, quickly changing environment enthusiastic about working in a dynamic entrepreneurial set up and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Skills : People Management, Extensive knowledge of Business, Marketing and Brand concepts, On ground exposure in managing activities, Planning and measurement tools, Procedures, control and systems