Manager - People Operations at Stanza Living
Views:93 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Stanza Living - Data Analyst - Inside Sales (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Perform data analysis on large volumes of sales-ops data to identify trends and/or data processing rules
- Team player of core analytics team.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Sales/Marketing Reports on Gross and Net basis and other adhoc reports.
- Generating reports on daily basis at all stages -
- Analyze the data to come out with insights on what leads to better conversions, student preferences, role on various investments and channels, optimizing the spend etc.
- Prepare reports and dashboard for various business functions to keep track of important business metrics.
SKILL SETS :
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel & SQL.
- Able to glean business requirements from conversations and interviews and to document them accurately, succinctly and in a manner that is easily consumable
- Knowledge in Tableau & Python is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the confidence to ask questions / seek clarification from stakeholders on requests
- Natural curiosity and self-drive to understand the broader business in order to provide the appropriate reporting support