Manager - HR at Stanza Living
Views:714 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Stanza Living - Data Analyst (2-6 yrs)
India's largest student living brand, Stanza Living is a tech-enabled concept which is reimagining student housing in India by transforming it into an experience product, in-line with evolved hospitality sectors like hotels and serviced apartments. Stanza Living currently operates world- class student residences across Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Indore, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Dehradun, through an experienced, 750+ strong national and regional team.
Job Description :
- Perform data analysis on large volumes of sales-ops data to identify trends and/or data processing rules
- Team player of core analytics team.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Sales/Marketing Reports on Gross and Net basis and other adhoc reports.
- Generating reports on daily basis at all stages -
- Analyze the data to come out with insights on what leads to better conversions, student preferences, role on various investments and channels, optimizing the spend etc.
- Prepare reports and dashboard for various business functions to keep track of important business metrics.
SKILL SETS :
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel & SQL.
- Able to glean business requirements from conversations and interviews and to document them accurately, succinctly and in a manner that is easily consumable
- Knowledge in Tableau & Python is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the confidence to ask questions / seek clarification from stakeholders on requests
- Natural curiosity and self-drive to understand the broader business in order to provide the appropriate reporting support