Manager at Standard Chartered Bank GBS
Views:510 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Standard Chartered - Senior Business Analyst - Data Privacy (12-22 yrs)
- Undertake requirements solicitation from stakeholders/end users and turn them into well-formed formal Business Requirements Documents (BRD) or User Stories.
- Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping
- Support the team to review and document the strategic requirements, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners to deliver the required deliverables.
- Undertake factual analysis as required in order to validate/challenge and refine requirements.
- Partner with other delivery teams to ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
- Enable clear traceability of the requirements (starting with the BRD / user stories) and usage of process flow diagrams, - AS IS- and - TO BE- processes clearly documented
- Develop clear test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
- Be involved in the change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU