HR at Stallion Systems And Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:923 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Stallion Group - Senior Manager - Sales (7-11 yrs)
About company :
Stallion provides Barcode | RFID | EAS | Software Solutions to clients in India and Middle East, as partners to conceptualize and realize their initiatives, to reach out their Vision. Whether it is Manufacturing, Retail, Service or Export, we ensure a level of certainty of results that no one can match. Started 2 decades ago Stallion thrives on professionalism, business ethics and customer delight. With over 25 branches and 300 employees spread across India and Middle East, Stallion stands out to be a leading company in Automatic Identification and Data Capturing industry.
Stallion represents world's top Barcode and RFID manufacturers; Honeywell, Datalogic, , Alien , Avery Dennison, Sensormatic in India and Middle East. Our manufacturing facility with sophisticated machineries in UAE, Mumbai, Kochi and Bangalore caters to customer's label, ribbon and tag requirements. Our In house development center provides software solutions, and well trained engineers provides technical and maintenance support.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within market
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Present the monthly funnel to Business Unit Heads and Branch Head
- BR follow-up
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Winners with track record of target achievement.
- Experience in AIDC Technologies/ Label Industry/ retail POS is a must.
- Connect with potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Should be passionate salesperson with pursuance skills
Key Skills : Barcode, Channel sales, Hardware sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.