Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:724 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Staffing Manager/Senior Staffing Manager - VLSI Engineering - IT (8-14 yrs)
The Staffing Manager Staffing role is with a leading VLSI Engineering Company in Bangalore. The Company is headquartered in Bengaluru and the current headcount of the company is 3000+.
The high-Level roles & Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify hiring needs.
- Source Rare /Nish potential candidates through all the channels - focus has to be to leverage low cost channels
- To head Vertical staffing requirements proactive planning and manage/motivate the staffing team to achieve targets
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Review /Design job descriptions and interview questions.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Lead employer branding initiatives
Candidate profile :
- 8 to 14 years of work experience in talent acquisition or staffing
- Must have prior experience in hiring for staffing roles in VLSI/Hardware industries
- Experience in managing the full recruiting cycle
- Must have experience in handling staffing teams & guide them..
- Good understanding of the various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, preference if exposure to VMS also exists
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work in high-pressure situations and completely hands-on; the knack to hustle and get the job don
- Must have skills in in retention strategy & implementations
Core Edge Solutions LLP