SSN Institutions - Faculty - Accounting (3-18 yrs)
"Shiv Nadar University Chennai has been established by the Shiv Nadar Foundation which is part of the IT giant HCL, a US$9.9 Billion global enterprise.
The University promotes a culture of academic rigour, supported by ample resources, including one of the best-equipped libraries in Southern India, and extensive, world-class research facilities.
We invite applications for Faculty positions across all levels in Accounting preferably from IIMs with PhD in 'Finance and Accounting' background.
Role and responsibilities of Faculty:
1. Making an effective contribution to teaching and learning to ensure the pedagogical success of the Faculty and University
2. Contributing to curriculum, resource, program and subject design, development, management and review as required
3. Continuously improving their own teaching and learning, including developing a comprehensive teaching portfolio, and contributing to the continuous development and improvement of learning and teaching
4. Participating in scholarly activities that influence and enhance learning and teaching in the University
5. Preparing high quality subject delivery and learning support materials using any web based platforms, electronic library information systems and other teaching and learning systems developed for use in the University
6. Acting as a subject coordinator and/or area or discipline coordinator including managing the area/discipline including providing feedback and contributing to performance management
7. Conducting lectures, tutorials, workshops, practical classes, demonstrations, field excursions, clinical sessions and other appropriate learning activities as required
Applicants with teaching experience in 'Accounting' will be given preference"