Vice President HR at SREI Equipment Finance
Views:2614 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SREI - Zonal Head - Sales - East Region (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
- Srei is a New Age Composite Insurance Broker (General, Life & Re-insurance) to be registered with the Insurance and Regulatory Development Authority (IRDAI). Services provided by SREI include industry specific risk consulting, insurance brokerage, claims management and advocacy in India, backed by experts of SIBPL with adequate industry experience.
- Srei understands that cost containment is key for it's clients and has equal importance as that of risk management. We work with you to understand your business first, then provide customized and innovative risk management and insurance solutions at best terms from the market to help your business succeed.
- What sets Srei apart, is the customer centricity and the organizational bent of mind towards getting technology as one of the key enablers.
- One of the key value proposition is on the claims consultancy side in the B2B space. SIBPL has an experienced team who are capable of managing small to very large claims and in turn provide proper value to our customers.
Role : Zonal Head (East)
Location : Kolkata
Experience : 6 yrs - 10 yrs
The key responsibilities are :
- Would be responsible for developing comprehensive new business sales and development plans.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales target and ability to close business deal and ability to convert leads into prospects
- Follow strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed goals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, and its primary point of contact to service more complex client needs
- Achieves high client satisfaction by providing exceptional service.
- Fosters and promotes a team approach to both internal and external business relationships.
- Maintain close relationship with clients in order to ascertain their views on problematic issues.
- Regular and structured meetings with major clients & insurers.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with preference to MBA graduate
- Successful previous experience as a Relationship Manager consistently meeting targets or exceeding targets
- Ready to be always in the field for customer base expansion and new business acquisition with or without team
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Awareness of the current underwriting practice
- Direct client contact and end to end insurance solution for clients which includes understanding client's insurance requirement, suggesting best coverage and offering post- placement services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.