Manager - Fresher Hiring at Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai
Views:788 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai - Assistant Manager (5-8 yrs)
Location - Coimbatore
Salary - As per standard
Exp - 5 - 8 yrs.
Assistant Manager - Jewellery
- Assisting and managing the daily operations and activities of the jewellery store.
- Supervising employees with their daily work requirements.
- Plans and prepares work schedules for jewellery store personnel, assigns employees to specific duty requirements of the store, prepares and directs personnel with appropriate merchandise, and provide performance review.
- Storing display as well as advertising copy, performing sales work such as taking inventory, recollecting cash with sales receipts, and maintaining operating records such as records of store transactions.
- Merchandise and stock as needed; and ensures personnel comply with established store security level, as well as sales and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Skills such as problem solving and negotiation skills are important for the job as a jewellery store manager.
- They must possess excellent communication skills to be able to handle reports to top management, handling of store personnel as well as store customers.
- They must be able to deal with a variety of different people.
- Being a manager, he must also possess management, administrative and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the jewellery industry will serve as an advantage as well.
Key Skills - administration, daily operations, Decision making, people management skills, Sales operations, Employee relations, problem solving, Target planning, sales, communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.