Recruitment Consultant - Private Banking & Wealth Management at Michael Page
Views:31418 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Sr Relationship Manager - Wealth - NBFC (6-12 yrs)
- Opportunity to work with a leading NBFC
- Opportunity to offer a bouquet of financial services to top end clients
About Our Client
Our client is a leading NBFC. Currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager who will lead their Mumbai Team.
As a Senior Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Work as a team leader with Junior Relationship Managers who would report into you to achieve business goals
- Building and managing client relationships
- Achieving set revenue targets
- Networking for sales leads and assisting with team marketing initiatives to grow the portfolio
- Identify client prospects on a quarterly basis and establish profitable relationships
- Comply with due diligence and best practices policies
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have around 6-12 years of experience in the Wealth Management space. Should have an own book size of around 400Cr. You must be able to work in a team environment to achieve your individual targets as well as the team's targets.
What's On Offer
Market leading compensation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.