Sr Project Manager - Water Projects (15-30 yrs)
- The Client is a leading name in the water and waste water treatment industry with several key projects executed in India, US and Middle East.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in water EPC projects with experience of handling at least one complete cycle of project execution of large and medium sized Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) in middle East.
- Those with experience in Oman will have an added advantage.
- Should be a good communicator and possess strong execution capabilities and excellent leadership abilities with an experience of handling a large team of professionals from diverse cultural background.
- Please mention complete list of projects executed.
- Request to add your present and expected CTC package along with your notice period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.