Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1864 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sr Marketing Manager - Chemicals (6-8 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop Marketing and Product Strategy for an entire portfolio of products
- Lead a team and work directly with the Sales Directors to drive profits
About Our Client :
Our client is an MNC that is a a leading player in the chemicals and cleaning substances industry. They have established themselves within the India market and have been growing phenomenally year on year. they are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute strategies for the assigned Portfolio(s).
Job Description :
The primary function of this role is to develop an in-depth understanding of the Portfolio market and it's customers in order to develop Value Propositions for all Brands within the Portfolio and develop strategies accordingly.
You will be expected to:
- Successfully implement new products /program launches
- Lead activation of marketing plan with sales organization
- Assist in implementation of marketing programs: branding, labeling, pricing, new product launches
- Portfolio management including 4Ps, and manage product life cycle, and portfolio rationalization
- Work with Application Experts to trouble shoot & resolve customer issues
- Coordinate participation in Trade Shows / Seminars/Customer Meets
- Conduct market analysis to provide strategic direction / training inputs to the Sales team.
- Assist in registering new products, packaging and labels and handling licensing issues for new products
- Identify and empanel key vendors for third party products
The Successful Applicant :
You will be a Chemical Engineer with an MBA in Marketing, having about 6 to 8 years of experience (preferably in the Cleaning and Hygiene Industry) of handling Products/Portfolios (incl. designing life cycle & building a business strategy). You will also possess excellent team management, communication and negotiation skills with a keen interest in contributing to the PnL health and managing a business unit.
What's On Offer
An opportunity to shape strategy and design the product life-cycle for an entire range of products (SBU/portfolio) of the business, while enjoying a position of seniority that offers great monetary and growth prospects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.