Director at Talent Mappers Consulting India Private Limited
Views:1748 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Sr Manager - Procurement Analytics (9-20 yrs)
- Responsible for supporting Procurement team with specific initiatives, projects or procurement activities.
- Will manage Analytics team for Indirect Procurement and provide data / analytics support to Procurement teams.
- Use existing methods and tools to measure key performance indicators.
- Extracts and analyzes data from multiple sources.
- Prepares reports on data to measure key supplier and internal performance to plan for cost, quality, delivery, efficiency and compliance.
- Documents and participates in the implementation of processes and systems in support of company goals.
- Supports the development, management and reporting of compliance to internal and external requirements.
- Supports project teams in defining, designing, planning and deploying internal and external projects to achieve desired project outcomes on time and on budget.
- Coordinates tracks and supports the development of training to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and corrective action.
- Works closely with Procurement, IT and Finance for alignment of necessary reports, tools, initiatives and processes.
- Work with Procurement teams to gather their Spend Analysis requirements, classifying certain categories of spend at a more granular level
- Create repeatable processes for data extraction, classification, enhancement and analysis activities
- Analyzes data and develops / publishes reports as necessary in support of the Procurement team.
- Perform data mining to identify potential saving opportunities.
- Benchmarks against other companies-™ Procurement Organizations and recommends best-in-class tools and processes that will advance the Procurement Organization towards World Class.
- Continuously look for ways to improve how we work, manage data, with the end objective of efficiency and increased productivity.
- Works closely with the General Procurement Team and PC Purchasing Managers to train them on tools and processes. .
- Present, interpret, discuss or write about conclusions, inferences and results gained from analyzing data
- Leverage the categorization knowledge of commodities from manual information to automated repeated & consistent categorization.
- Data Analysis of spend and other data and create commodity wise reports
- Come up with innovative solutions for difficult problems to improve business process productivity.
- As directed, leads and/or facilitates sourcing excellence programs in support of the business.
Knowledge - Technical / Professional / Business Acumen:
- Proven analytical background; have the ability to lead a team.
- Business acumen and ability to determine the value of work to business
- Advanced understanding of the complete supply chain process including planning, forecasting, inventory control
- Organizational expert within defined subject area.
Integrates deep subject matter expertise with:
- Industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
- Relevant related disciplines.
- Business goals and strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.