Manager-Management Research at Naukri.com
Views:1847 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Sr Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Offering a first class service to both potential and existing customers.
- Dealing with buyers, store managers and regional managers of major retail chains
- Managing the work of Modern trade managers
- Maintaining accurate reference documentation for internal management.
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions and events.
- Providing weekly metric reports to the client in line with KPIs.
- Identifying and cultivating new prospects.
- Constructing budgets and timelines.
- Working closely with the Modern trade customers in respect of TOT
- Maintaining tight budget control over expenditure.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
- Identifying and assessing a client's critical needs
- Closely liaising with the marketing team about campaigns.
- Conducting regular Business Reviews with customers and suppliers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of any marketing campaigns
- Proper maintenance of the Category and Visibility.
- Exceptional skills in managing, filing and organizing client data and recording product preferences efficiently
- Regular follow ups on the PO's and settlements
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading the Customer/Modern Trade Marketing function including specific experience in evaluating the needs of the field and translating that into specific program
- Persistent and skilled at negotiating.
- Maximizing brand exposure.
- Developing relationship with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Experience in working across functions to improve customer service.
- Able to manage time and projects effectively.
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism
Age: 35 - 45
Education: Graduation (any). Post Graduate in Management from a premier institute only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.