Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:2823 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sr Manager/AVP - Operational Risk & Internal Controls Designing - Bank (7-12 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading financial services organization with operations in more than 45 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for experienced operational risk professionals.
- You would also be responsible for developing and implementing the overall control environment to manage operational losses and compliance to SOX regulations. This function was established in response to the critical business need for end to end knowledge and understanding of accounting processes for all business activity.
- In addition, you would also be responsible for managing the relationship with Finance CoE's Compliance, Group Internal Audit and external audit teams. Managing Business Continuity would also be key to this role.
Your key responsibilities shall include:
- Leading the preparation of the Internal Controls Monitoring Plan taking into account the risk control assessments and business environment to provide adequate coverage.
- Performing testing of the design and operating effectiveness of controls as per the bank's methodology.
- Evaluating operational risk and control management effectiveness across the finance functions of the bank while ensuring compliance with the group operational risk framework
- Implementing effective operational risk oversight via quality assurance over control testing and Risk and Control Assessment, and the analysis of control metrics and other relevant key indicators.
- Analyzing and documenting process risks and design controls to mitigate these risks
The Successful Applicant:
- You must be a CA/MBA with at least 7 years of post-qualification relevant experience
- Strong background within internal audit or internal controls designing/testing experience with extensive exposure within the financial services sector
- Strong experience of business process documentation, risk assessment, control designing and testing controls
- Experience in auditing IT Systems and certifications such as CISA will be preferred.
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
What's on Offer:
An opportunity to be a part of a growing setup in an established MNC based in Delhi NCR. Excellent employee friendly work culture and global exposure along with high level of Independence in your work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.