Manager- BFSI Hiring at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:5167 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Sr Manager/AVP - Forex Advisory (2-7 yrs)
- Create a structured plan for achieving revenues and guide team to ensure that the performance is as per the targets set at the beginning of the year.
- To arrange for the training of the new dealers such that they are able to market the company products within a span of maximum 3 months.
- To ensure that various knowledge based trainings/seminars are held for customers, dealers to increase their knowledge levels on the foreign exchange markets
- Interpret and anticipate risks in the various developments/events happening/occurring in the domestic and international markets.
- Hold weekly/ monthly meetings with the various team leads/ members to gauge what is happening on the sales, renewal and meetings with the customers and prospects. Ensure that the team leaders meet their targets allocated at the beginning of the year.
- Hold meetings with large customers and keep oneself and the management abreast on the satisfaction level of the customer. To talk to the unsatisfied customers and solve their grievances or escalate it the top management level.
- Providing MIS reports to the management on a monthly basis and handling all HR and admin issues at branch level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.