Lead Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:2409 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Sr Associate - Risk & Analytics (8-10 yrs)
Complete ownership of a client account. Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the account. Interfacing with clients for all operational activities.
- Leading and managing a team of 50+ analysts. Responsible for all activities of the entire team.
- Managing and providing analytical leadership to a team of offshore / onshore analysts supporting risk and analytics domain
- Team & account management would include, but not limited to, staffing, talent retention, training & development of the team, coaching, sharing of best practices, providing feedback, appraisal management, etc.
- Undertake regular liaison with client management and analyst teams to gauge feedback and satisfaction.
- Strong People management skills. Should have demonstrated experience managing large teams (at least 50+)
- Strong Project management skills. Should have managed complex projects end to end
- Strong Client management skills. Should have demonstrated very high client focus with an ability to build strong business relationships with client management members.
- Should have successfully managed client relationships in US/Europe
- Must have understanding of technology domain in banking and analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.